Sales Support Specialist, Phoenix, AZ
The sales support specialist supports the sales organization through lead generation, acquisition of new accounts and sales event and process coordination. This role is key in initiating contact and developing partnerships with new clients and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty across Leadpoints existing customer base. The sales support specialist coordinates sales activities and outreach including lead generation, sales proposals, tradeshows and Salesforce administration. This role also supports the needs of Leadpoints customers when necessary. This key member of the sales team must be results-oriented, self-confident and demonstrate a high sense of urgency, integrity and professionalism. This position reports to the Vice President of Business Development.
Key Job Responsibilities
* Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email, marketing outreach and social media to introduce Leadpoint and identify prospective customers within target markets.
* Conduct industry research to identify new customer prospects and develop effective outreach strategies.
* Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting lead follow-up in order to move opportunities through the sales cycle process.
* Collaborate with sales and operations teams to assess Leadpoints customer value propositions, messaging and effectiveness of marketing collateral.
* Work with the VP of Business Development and sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals.
* Manage data and Salesforce activity for new, prospective and target growth customers, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
* Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
* Work closely with operations and sales team to manage Leadpoints customer contract database including renewals and miscellaneous updates.
* Assist and support the sales team in the development of proposals and the planning and execution of projects.
* Participate in activities, as needed, to support the functions of the admin, operations and sales teams.
* Coordinate tradeshow and customer event activities.
This job operates in a professional, flexible and collaborative office environment at our home office with ongoing customer-facing interactions. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers as well as integrated systems including Avionte, Salesforce and the Microsoft Office Suite.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with a weekly schedule of Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required, including overtime. Flexible work schedules may be considered.
Travel Up to 15% travel may be required for tradeshows, customer events or training.
Required Education and Experience
* High School Diploma and experience in business, or other related discipline
* Minimum of 3 years inside sales experience with concentration on lead generation and selling services
* Excellent customer service skills
* High degree of professionalism
* Strong work ethic and initiative
* Good decision-making skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent organization skills
* Technical competencies
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Leadpoint Business Services
Since 2000, Leadpoint Business Services has been helping waste and recycling companies become more efficient. That work starts with our employees - people like you. We hire, train, and put hundreds of people to work at our customers businesses every year. Then, we work with you to help you perform at your best.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned. In addition, this does not establish a contract of employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
- First Name*
- Last Name*
- State*Select A State *AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingArmed Forces AmericasArmed Forces EuropeArmed Forces Pacific
- Home Phone*
- Cell Phone*
- What Position are you interested in*Please select the Job Title you are most interested in.ManagementAdministrativeCorporate Office
- Are you currently employed?*
- If you were offered a job today that meets all your employment criteria, when could you start?**
- Are you eligible to work in the United States?*
- How did you hear about Leadpoint?*
- List relevant experience and any skills:
- Select your location interest*Not ListedAlbany, NYAppleton, WIAtlanta, GAAustin, TXBangor, MEBirmingham, ALBoise, IDBoston, MAChesapeake, VAChester, VAChicago-South Suburbs, ILCincinnati, OHCity of Corpus Christi, TXClackamas, ORCleveland, OHColorado Springs, CODenver, CODetroit, MIFort Worth, TXGrand Rapids, MIHartford, CTHouston, TXIndianapolis, INJackson, MSJacksonville, FLLas Vegas, NVLewiston, MEMadison, WIMcKinney, TXMiami, FLMillville, NJMilpitas, CAMinneapolis, MNMontgomery, ALNew Boston, MINew Orleans, LANew York, NYNorfolk, VANorth Phoenix, AZOberlin, OHOklahoma City, OKPensacola, FLPhiladelphia, PAPhoenix, AZPittsburgh, PAPlano, TXPortland, ORRichmond, VASalt Lake City, UTSan Antonio, TXSan Diego, CASan Jose, CASanta Barbara, CAScottsdale, AZSeattle, WASouth Bend, INSouthfield, MISpokane, WASt Lucie, FLSt Petersburg, FLTacoma, WATallahassee, FLTempe, AZTroy, MIVancouver, WA
- Upload ResumeOptional: Please feel free to upload a resume for review by our recruiting team.