Recruiting Specialist, Central office, Phoenix, AZ
Recruiting Specialist, Central office, Phoenix, AZ
Immediate Start, Daily Shift, 40 Hours, Full-Time, Career growth opportunity
Leadpoint Business Services is currently seeking a Recruiting Specialist at our Corporate office in Phoenix. The Recruiting Specialist job builds business relationships with potential candidates and our field leadership teams. They will Support full life cycle recruiting efforts to fill high-volume, critical positions across a given region in the organization. This position will work out of our corporate office but will work to develop a strong partnership with the Operational leaders.
This is a full-time, permanent job doing work that helps the environment and protects the planet. Youll have the chance to start right away and move up over time with a growing organization.
Benefits for Recruiting Specialist
Full-time job with weekly pay.
Salary Based on Experience will Range between $35,000- $40,000 per year.
Overtime and incentive pay may be available.
Benefits: health insurance and paid time off.
Youll have opportunities to stay and move up the ladder.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Specialist
Operate with a sense of urgency to manage high volume recruiting activities with a strong attention to detail to ensure both a consistent and timely candidate experience.
Pipeline talent and drive proactive recruitment strategies to anticipate future openings.
Assist our managers in sourcing candidates using web-based recruiting methods and social media, as well as traditional means of referrals, networking, job fairs, campus recruiting, etc.
Communicate with applicants and perform prescreening questions to ensure fit and qualification match based on work history, training, education, job skills, etc.
Manage interview scheduling and coordinate details with hiring managers
Partner with company managers to form candidate evaluations and to make hiring recommendations.
Coordinate and facilitate pre-screening activities in partnership with the sites.
Utilize an applicant tracking system to accurately track open positions and recruiting progress.
Develop and maintain recruiting status reporting to offer visibility into recruiting efforts; ensure frequent communication with hiring managers to offer visibility into our work.
Requirements of the Recruiting Specialist
3+ years combined Human Resources/Recruiting experience and college-level education; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and processes
Experience recruiting for high volume operational roles in a similar industry or environment is preferred
Social Media and Job Branding/Marketing experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Leadpoint Business Services
Since 2000, Leadpoint Business Services has been helping waste and recycling companies become more efficient. That work starts with our employees - people like you. We hire, train, and put hundreds of people to work at our customers businesses every year. Then, we work with you to help you perform at your best.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned.
- First Name*
- Last Name*
- State*Select A State *AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingArmed Forces AmericasArmed Forces EuropeArmed Forces Pacific
- Home Phone*
- Cell Phone*
- What Position are you interested in*Please select the Job Title you are most interested in.ManagementAdministrativeCorporate Office
- Are you currently employed?*
- If you were offered a job today that meets all your employment criteria, when could you start?**
- Are you eligible to work in the United States?*
- How did you hear about Leadpoint?*
- List relevant experience and any skills:
- Select your location interest*Not ListedAlbany, NYAppleton, WIAtlanta, GAAustin, TXBangor, MEBirmingham, ALBoise, IDBoston, MAChesapeake, VAChester, VAChicago-South Suburbs, ILCincinnati, OHCity of Corpus Christi, TXClackamas, ORCleveland, OHColorado Springs, CODenver, CODetroit, MIFort Worth, TXGrand Rapids, MIHartford, CTHouston, TXIndianapolis, INJackson, MSJacksonville, FLLas Vegas, NVLewiston, MEMadison, WIMcKinney, TXMiami, FLMillville, NJMilpitas, CAMinneapolis, MNMontgomery, ALNew Boston, MINew Orleans, LANew York, NYNorfolk, VANorth Phoenix, AZOberlin, OHOklahoma City, OKPensacola, FLPhiladelphia, PAPhoenix, AZPittsburgh, PAPlano, TXPortland, ORRichmond, VASalt Lake City, UTSan Antonio, TXSan Diego, CASan Jose, CASanta Barbara, CAScottsdale, AZSeattle, WASouth Bend, INSouthfield, MISpokane, WASt Lucie, FLSt Petersburg, FLTacoma, WATallahassee, FLTempe, AZTroy, MIVancouver, WA
- Upload ResumeOptional: Please feel free to upload a resume for review by our recruiting team.