Heavy Equipment Operator, Recycling Processing Operations, Maywood, IL
Heavy Equipment Operator, Recycling Processing Operations, Maywood, IL, Full time, Immediate Start, Career growth, benefits and training provided.
Leadpoint Business Services is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator in Maywood, IL. We are looking for a responsible heavy equipment operator to operate equipment used at a recycling facility during the working shift. The equipment operator operates a variety of equipment used in recycling plant operations to include small trucks, front end loader, excavator and forklifts. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a growing team and move up quickly.
Benefits of the Heavy Equipment Operator/Front End Loader
Multiple Shifts Available
This is a full-time job with reliable weekly pay.
Overtime and incentive pay may be available.
Benefits: health insurance and paid time off.
Youll have opportunities to progress in your career.
Responsibilities of Heavy Equipment OperatorFront End Loader
Performs daily pre-trip inspections and routine, preventive maintenance services on equipment.
Maintains, cleans, and washes equipment, vehicles, and facilities.
Reports mechanical issues to appropriate staff.
Performs general grounds maintenance to include litter and erosion control activities.
Other duties may be assigned
Requirements of the Heavy Equipment OperatorFront End Loader
Valid Drivers License
Proven Medium to Heavy equipment experience
Attention to detail
High School Diploma
Physical demands and abilities
Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck
Frequently lift to 25 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time
Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Leadpoint Business Services
Since 2000, Leadpoint has been helping waste and recycling companies become more efficient. That work starts with our employees - people like you. We hire, train, and put hundreds of people to work at our customers businesses every year. Then, we work with you to help you perform at your best.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned. In addition, this does not establish a contract of employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
- First Name*
- Last Name*
- State*Select A State *AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingArmed Forces AmericasArmed Forces EuropeArmed Forces Pacific
- Home Phone*
- Cell Phone*
- What Position are you interested in*Please select the Job Title you are most interested in.ManagementAdministrativeCorporate Office
- Are you currently employed?*
- If you were offered a job today that meets all your employment criteria, when could you start?**
- Are you eligible to work in the United States?*
- How did you hear about Leadpoint?*
- List relevant experience and any skills:
- Select your location interest*Not ListedAlbany, NYAppleton, WIAtlanta, GAAustin, TXBangor, MEBirmingham, ALBoise, IDBoston, MAChesapeake, VAChester, VAChicago-South Suburbs, ILCincinnati, OHCity of Corpus Christi, TXClackamas, ORCleveland, OHColorado Springs, CODenver, CODetroit, MIFort Worth, TXGrand Rapids, MIHartford, CTHouston, TXIndianapolis, INJackson, MSJacksonville, FLLas Vegas, NVLewiston, MEMadison, WIMcKinney, TXMiami, FLMillville, NJMilpitas, CAMinneapolis, MNMontgomery, ALNew Boston, MINew Orleans, LANew York, NYNorfolk, VANorth Phoenix, AZOberlin, OHOklahoma City, OKPensacola, FLPhiladelphia, PAPhoenix, AZPittsburgh, PAPlano, TXPortland, ORRichmond, VASalt Lake City, UTSan Antonio, TXSan Diego, CASan Jose, CASanta Barbara, CAScottsdale, AZSeattle, WASouth Bend, INSouthfield, MISpokane, WASt Lucie, FLSt Petersburg, FLTacoma, WATallahassee, FLTempe, AZTroy, MIVancouver, WA
- Upload ResumeOptional: Please feel free to upload a resume for review by our recruiting team.